We have released VPOP3 v7.3 which you can download from http://www.pscs.co.uk/downloads/vpop3.php.
This is a free upgrade for all users who have active software maintenance or priority support on 5th July 2017. Other users can purchase the upgrade and 1 year of software maintenance on our website.
The full change log can be viewed in our issue tracker.
Note that starting with VPOP3 v7.2 we have ended support for Windows XP & 2003. That means that Windows Vista and Windows 2008 are the oldest versions of Windows which are supported.
Main Changes in v7.3
- New: RFC 4865 – FUTURERELEASE SMTP extension
- New: Have option to send failed login report to administrator on daily basis
- New: Add filter options to Security Settings -> Login Failure Log
- New: Have command-line options to view/update live VPOP3 (contact us for information)
- New: Report failing archive process
- New: Add POP3 Download Rule action to download to a specific mailbox folder
- New: In Mailing lists allow specifying full names of list members to be put in the ‘To’ header
- New: Have option to reject authentication attempts on SMTP server
- New: Add IMAP4 support for RFC 5161 [ENABLE]
- New: Have autoresponder option to only respond after X messages
- New: When storing a message to the database, re-use message data if message is identical (including headers) to save disk space/time
- New: Have option to remove/edit a mailing/distribution list member across all lists
- Improvement: Add ‘description’ field into address book editor
- Improvement: Add more customisation options for Spamfilter quarantine reports
- Improvement: Don’t do database backups if disk space is too low
- Fix: Misleading message if archived message file does not exist
- Fix: SSL errors have misleading error codes
- Fix: Holding/Unholding mailbox messages not working properly with IMAP4 accounts
- Fix: Fix daily report message formatting for Outlook because of Outlook’s poor CSS support
- Fix: CalDAV calendar-query report not working correctly
- Fix: If “hold obsolete uidls” is set to 0, then VPOP3 doesn’t remember UIDLs at all
- Fix: Autoresponder rule date/time calendars – 5th week isn’t always visible
- Fix: In admin Message rule editor, condition field drop-down is not obviously scrollable
- Fix: Message rules time condition gets saved incorrectly
- Fix: Download rule condition for most checks changing to ‘is’ during display
- Fix: Occasional div-by-zero exception in Status -> Sessions view