We have released VPOP3 v7.5 which you can download from http://www.pscs.co.uk/downloads/vpop3.php.
This is a free upgrade for all users who have active software maintenance or priority support on 5th July 2017. Other users can purchase the upgrade and 1 year of software maintenance on our website.
v7.5 is a recommended update for all users of v7.3 and v74.
The full list of changes is in our issue tracker change log, a summary is below:
- New: In Settings -> Database -> Message store show deleted folders (in VPOP3 Enterprise)
- New: Add “Greet pause” functionality
- Fix: New distribution list members start off suspended, with no way to unsuspend
- Fix: Attachment filtering on long filenames not working correctly
- Fix: Attachment filter rename/remove not working for POP3 Mail Collector with ID 2
- Fix: Problem creating new autoresponder rule
You can download a file to patch from v7.3 to v7.4 here:
(If you are not sure which version you have, you can easily use the full installer from the link at the top of this post)