We have just released VPOP3 v6.15 which you can download from http://www.pscs.co.uk/downloads/vpop3.php.
This is a free upgrade for all users who have active software maintenance or priority support on 1st November 2015. Other users can purchase the upgrade and 1 year of software maintenance on our website.
The full change log can be viewed in our issue tracker.
Main Changes in v6.15
- New: Add Lua script support for monitoring
- New: Add Lua script support for greylisting
- New: Pass reverse DNS of sender to spamfilter
- New: Pass SMTP HELO text to spamfilter
- New: Add digital signature to archived messages
- New: Improve licence activation handling
- New: Add DKIM signing support
- New: On Import Users, allow arbitrary settings in import table
- New: On Import Users allow ‘copy settings from’ option
- New: In Bulk Edit, for assistants, forwards etc have option to add/remove entries rather than just replace whole setting
- New: Be able to have multiple mail senders for the ‘if outgoing mail arrives whilst online, send immediately’
- Fix: Change automatic updater to fail automatically if it can’t write to the directory.
- Fix: Handle mailto: links in messages in Webmail
- Fix: SMTP Send quota not correct if size totals > 4GB
- Fix: When forwarding messages via Webmail, sometimes ‘strange’ characters appear in forwarded messages
- Fix: URLs containing ‘www.’ are incorrectly parsed by URL detector for spam filter
- Fix: Quarantine list times are double-corrected for time zone difference
- Fix: Various admin fixes & improvements